Up for sale is my much loved 2007 Giro 26. A new bike is incoming so something has to leave and Vicky won't let me get rid of kids or dogs so a bike has to go.
The bike is 2007 Bacchetta Giro 26. I am the second owner of the bike. The stock specifications for the 2008 Giro are HERE, the specifications really didn't change from 07 to 08.
The bike is a great do it all platform and has worn 26", (559) wheels and fat tires to 700C wheels and skinny tires and pretty much anything in between. Great for rough chipseal, gravel, or smooth pavement. The disc brakes give you the ability to swap wheels to suit your riding plans.
According to Strava, I've got 4089 miles on the bike since I bought it just over two years ago. I've tried not to ride in the rain, (the drought has helped that), the bike has been well cared for and maintained. It's always been stored inside, (actually in what used to be the dining room before the bikes took it over).
Here are the upgrades I've done to it:
- Avid BB7 rear brake
- Carbon seat, (drilled for ADEM headrest)
- FSA Omega road triple crank, 53, 39, 30
- BB30 Bottom Bracket
- Jagwire Teflon coated stainless cables and Jagwire cable Housing
- Jagwire inline cable adjuster for rear derailleur
- Velogenesis Seatstay clamps
- SRAM X-7 rear derailleur, (2 months old)
Partial trade offers are considered, below is what I am looking for, (please no more bikes!)
- Garmin Virb Elite
- Garmin 305, 705, or any of the 800 series
- Interesting light weight 700C road wheels, (10 speed Shimano/Sram compatible)
- New 10 speed Shimano/Sram cassettes
- Sram 10 speed bar end shifters
- TRP Spyre HY/RD disc brakes
- Compass 559 tandem rated tires, (new)
- Continental GP4000 S II 700C tires, (new)
- Camelbak Podium Ice bottles, (new)
- Topeak road morph pumps, (need three)
- Sram 1070 or better chains, (new)
- Sram 10 speed rear derailleurs
You can leave me a comment if your interested and I will get back to you. Contact me via my profile and please put GIRO 26 in your subject line.